Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Care Package from Potch - I MUST KILL THE QUEEN!

I got a message the other day from Darren over at PotchWheelerCards stating that I would be receiving a little care package.  It was anything but little and fulfilled a number of my needs and gave me a number of Royals to add to the collection.

Ever since I saw Reggie Jackson in The Naked Gun:  From the Files of Police Squad!, I have equated Reggie's Angels days with that movie.  Darren sent me over the 1983 Topps All Start card of Jackson to fulfill one of my needs from the 1983 Topps set.  I am now down to 13 cards to finish it up.  Enjoy the clip below.


He also included some 2010 and 2011 Topps plus a whole pile of Royals including some of my favorites like Willie Wilson, Kevin Seitzer, Kevin Appier, and Bret Saberhagen.  Thanks again for the care package.  It was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment