Monday, February 14, 2011

1st Card Purchase of the Spring

When eBay first started I quickly became addicted.  I love auctions but I hate sitting around waiting for the one thing you want.  I became a fan of sitting in my living room and only looking for the stuff I wanted.  That enthusiasm soon waned when people began charging extravagant prices for shipping and soon the fun was lost.  Occasionally, I will still get on and check to see if I can grab any bargains.  After having not purchased anything over the last year, I finally found something that should go a long way to filling some of my needs.  On top of that, the shipping charges were actually less than what the package cost to ship.  Happy Valentine's Day to me!

900 Cards from 1980 Topps Baseball for $15.00.  This was the first year that I collected cards and the reason for the name of this blog.  I will soon be updating my want list and that will ultimately tell me if I did get a bargain.  Regardless, getting to go through 900 cards from that set is worth the money that I spent and that is the joy of collecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment