Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Trade Bait for you Non-Sports Card Enthusiasts - Star Trek: The Next Generation

I hesitated to post this on my blog, but I decided if someone else wants/needs these and I can get some of my want lists filled then what the heck.  I must say that I have no idea how I acquired them.  I know that I had two partial sets at one time and I gave one set to a friend of mine.  So if you can give this batch of cards some T.L.C. then let's work something out.  These cards come from the 1992 Impel Star Trek:  The Next Generation set.  Here is a sample of some of the cards.


I have looked through the cards and it is not a complete set.  The 120 card set is missing cards 11, 29, 44, 49, 75, 82, and 113.  I do have 14 doubles and one bonus card (#1D - Cast Picture but with French words).  They are not in "mint" condition, but they are mostly in "excellent" shape.  They have been in a plastic case since I acquired them.  It bugs the heck out of me that I can't remember where I got them....but hopefully you will want them to come to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment