Saturday, March 27, 2010

2009 Topps - Return to Set Collecting.

Even though I have been collecting cards on and off since 1980, there was a moment after I graduated from Kansas State University in which I just didn't buy any cards.  About four or five years ago I started buying packs here and there.  For the first time last year, I actually started buying cards with the intent of putting sets together.  Even though I have not completed the 2009 Topps set, I will try to piece that together this summer while also trying to complete other sets.  The cards that I need can be found on my "Want List" page.  You will notice that I am trying to put together the 2009 American Heritage and 2009 American Heritage Heroes sets.  While I normally don't do non-sport cards, I really like these sets since I am an American history teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment