Sunday, October 21, 2012

2000 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Jersey Update

Over the course of the last few months, I have been able to pick up a few more pieces to my goal of collecting the 2000 Upper Deck Legends Legendary Jersey subset.  I have added a couple of players from my youth including Randy Johnson, Tony Gwynn, Ozzie Smith, and Willie Stargell.  Although Stargell was at the end of his career, I still remember the 70s run of the Pirate "family".
.


I have also added a few players from before my time including Bob Gibson, Don Drysdale, and Roger Maris.  The Maris is my first "graded" card in my collection.  I never did get to see any of these players play the game, but growing up I definitely remember hearing about each of their achievements.  I was very pleased to be able to add these to my collection.  This brings my total collection up to 35 cards in the subset.





1 comment: