Sunday, March 11, 2012

2000 Upper Deck Legends - Legendary Jersey Collection - Joe Torre

I have not posted most of latest additions to my 2000 Upper Deck Legends - Legendary Jersey Subset collection.  I have slowed somewhat on the acquisition of these cards to focus on putting together some of my sets.  I was able to get this Joe Torre last week relatively cheaply off of eBay.


That brings my collection to a total of 24 cards out of the 52 total cards.  You can see my complete collection on another page of my blog here.  I plan to continue to try and put this together.  So far I have spent just under $100.  However, I have a long ways to go as there are some short prints that will be quite hard to find and even harder to acquire.

Apparently, I am not the only person trying to put this subset together as I saw a post on the Beckett forums from a collector that is trying to complete their set.  There is also a person on eBay that is currently trying to sell a complete set, that he says is the only one in existence.  I believe it, but I will continue to put this together as a very long term project.  In case you want to go ahead and buy the complete set, you can have it all in a nice frame for only $5995.00.  Here is a link to that auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment