Friday, March 9, 2012

2012 Trade Post #9 - Get The Bat Off Your Shoulder

Anthony from Get The Bat Off Your Shoulder and myself helped each other complete our 1992 Topps sets.  He sent me a big stack from 1992 including the Iron Man and the Big Hurt.


He also sent me 4 of the last 5 cards I needed for my 1983 set including the biggest set of 1980s shades you have ever seen and a perfect picture of fundamentals for infielders.  By looking at Guy's stats it reveals that he literally couldn't "get the bat of his shoulder".


Finally, Anthony got me closer to completion of my 2011 Heritage set with some great cards including Mr. Angel and Mr. Ray, Albert and Evan.


Thanks for a great trade and enjoy your completed 1992 Topps set.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you Matt! For some reason I think finishing off a set through trades is much more satisfying than just buying the cards. Even if it takes years! Glad that someone could use the tons of '92 doubles I had sitting around.

    ReplyDelete