Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2012 Trade Post #6 - Nomo's Sushi Platter

Michael at Nomo's Sushi Platter contacted be about a possible trade.  The centerpieces of the trade were a Maury Wills jersey card in exchange for a spectacular Aaron Crow jersey/auto card.  We will get to that later.  Michael also sent along some cards on my want list including some 2011 Topps Heritage and 2011 Topps Year of Topps insert cards.



He also through in some additional Royals besides the Aaron Crow.  These just happen to be 2 new cards of the top 2 young players in the organization that I hope will make a dramatic impact this year AND for many years to come:  a 2012 Topps Gold Futures Mike Moustakas and a 2012 Topps 87 Mini Eric Hosmer.  I welcome any cards of these two players.  I must say the 1987 Minis look pretty sharp!



The centerpiece of this trade was my first relic/autograph card of anybody.  I have to be honest in that I don't really chase relics and autographs, but I thought an Aaron Crow (the token 2011 Royal All Star who didn't play because he was sick....) would be pretty sick to own.  When I opened up the package from Michael, this card sure didn't disappoint.  A 2011 Topps Finest dual patch/autograph card!!!  I think I might just be chasing relics and autos now for my collection.  Here it is.


Thanks Michael for a great trade!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the trade and the nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool I got a redemption of his auto from that set, I gave it away as It's pretty hard for an oversea's collector to redeem.

    ReplyDelete