Sunday, February 12, 2012

Card Wars - The Battle is Over!

I just wanted to put in a plug for Thorzul's Card Wars podcast that we recorded tonight.  I had the privilege of being one of the first participants on the podcast with Dave from Cardboard Junkie.  I will not give out any results and I will post more about this later.  I had a great time, got to talk to two great collectors, and heard some great stories about their cards.  I know Bill will be posting the podcast on his blog soon so everyone can check out the battle.

If you get a chance to participate in a future edition of the Card Wars, I would encourage all of you to jump in.  You will have a great time.  For more information, here is his original post on the idea over at Thorzul Will Rule.

Thanks again Bill and Dave!

1 comment:

  1. Matt
    Heard the podcast and wonder how I hadn't stumbled on your blog sooner. I too spent many hours at Dev's Dugout in Manhattan growing up, and while a student at KSU. I was a HUGE Brett fan and PC until I got out of the hobby (mostly). I'm 39 and my wife and I are both teachers.
    I don't mean for this to sound creepy, but it was too weird scanning through some of your posts and finding the similarities.
    Now I'm a follower I guess.

    ReplyDelete